Hypnotherapy can cause a positive change. Change for good.
You will find what you’re looking for, so make sure you look for the positive in life
The use of Hypnotherapy is becoming ever more commonplace and mainstream, its seen as a safe, effective and in many cases a complimentary programme for use alongside traditional medicine particularly for conditions such as IBS, Depression, Stress Management and Phobias as well as traditional programmes such as Smoking Cessation.
To aid you in your decision whether to undergo Hypnotherapy we have provided links to a wide range of organisations below, spanning a number of conditions with each providing details of additional support and available resources.
- The General Hypnotherapy Register
- National Council of Hypnotherapy
- UKCHO - UK Confederation of Hypnotherapy Organisation
- Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy - Information Resources
- NICE - National Institute for Health & Clinical Excellence
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome - NICE Quick Reference Guide
- Stress Management Society
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Support
- Phobias, Panic Attacks & OCD
- Depression Alliance
- ASH - Action on Smoking & Health
- Alcohol & Drug Addiction Rehabilitation